Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me! (Another Free Unit!)

Last year I got a wonderful idea from The Teacher Wife, where for her Birthday she gave herself a classroom Birthday party. The kids loved it and had a great time even though technically they were still doing "school" work. Ever since then I've been thinking about what I wanted to do for my birthday (which is coming up on the 26th), and the other day when I mentioned it to my kids they basically jumped out of their chairs with excitement! So, I had a little time this weekend to finally put it all together. I think it's going to be a blast! I've added it to Tpt as a FREEBIE, just click here! You can use it as a birthday celebration for yourself or as a combined birthday celebration for all of your kids Birthdays!







Have fun and Happy Birthday!:)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love this idea! Thanks for sharing.

    April

    wolfelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds:) And April, your blog is so cute! Thanks for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete