Thursday, February 9, 2012

BLENDING LESSON PLAN

I am so proud of this lesson plan--I have been working on it consistently for the last two months, adding things, changing things, and making it just perfect for my classroom. I have already started teaching blending in my classroom (I usually start the third month of school), however, I still have quite a few students who are struggling. They just don't seem to get it and I started to realize it was because I wasn't making it "fun" for them, so that's when I started coming up with this lesson plan. I absolutely love the clipart and the activities. My kids love them as well (I started using it just this last week). My kids love that there's a boy blender and a girl blender--it's their favorite part. If you don't need the lesson plan you can purchase the clipart separately by clicking here. If you are interested in the lesson plan please click here from Tpt, or here from TeachersNotebook.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, this looks fabulous! If you need someone to "try" it out for you in Kindergarten, just give me a yell! Thanks!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! It will go great with the blender activities we have done! We made blenders and had smoothies made with blend foods...and then made a cranky crab snack with more blend foods! I would love for you to come check it out, grab the blend *freebies* and maybe consider following me! =)

    I am sharing your wonderful blog with others...I follow you and they will too because your blog is wonderful! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete