Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Lesson Pack

Hey Friends! So, I know that it's almost St. Paddy's day, but I finally got my lesson pack together for the holiday (and I think it turned out pretty awesome)!
I've already used a few things with my kids but we're going to really be focusing on it starting tomorrow. I think they're going to love the "Leprechaun Language"! This pack includes reading and math activities for St. Patrick's Day. 

Reading Activites include:

Blending (including a games and worksheets)

Letter Recognition

Sight Word Recognition

Math Activities include:

1. Patterns

2. Numbers

3. Addition 

4. Subtraction


And of course some art activities! There are a total of 113 pages--so there's plenty to keep you busy!!! 
Just click here to get it on Teachers Notebook and here to get it on TeacherspayTeachers.

I hope you enjoy it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment